Friday, December 27, 2013

This is the Season for Travel, Family, Friends and Celebration


 

 

 

We had a good flight home and have enjoyed reuniting with family and friends.  We were picked up from the airport and welcomed home with dinner and decorations by our daughters and grandchildren. They had gotten down some of the decorations (from the excessive collection I have amassed over the years) out of the attic and did a wonderful job of making the house feel like Christmas.  Freddie enjoyed being able to volunteer for his regular shift at the Hospital the 2 Tuesday’s that we were home. We were able to catch up with our friends at  Amelia Island, who are getting their boat ready to go to the Bahamas next year and our friends at Rocky’s, where we had Stray Cat hauled out for repairs before we left.  We also managed to squeeze in Doctors and Dentist appointments, Christmas shopping in addition to lots of cooking and feasting.  The hardest thing about cruising is being away from family and we were only away for just over 2 months. But now it is time put the decorations away and head back to Stray Cat and warm weather.  I am just a little anxious as to how the boat has been without us during this time.  We have also been keeping up with our new friends on Jalapeno who are now in Puerto Rico, enjoying their adventures and are ready to continue on with ours. Merry Christmas in America, Happy New Year Georgetown!
 
Freddie with Steve and Stevie at the Amelia Yacht Basin

Douglas at Rocky's boatyard dock

We ladies had just went for our annual pedicures.


Christmas Day with the Walkers 

My Brother, My Dad and Me I am truly Blessed to be able to celebrate the Holiday with together

Grandkids and Guests enjoy the trampoline

My Aunt Jo and My Mom, I love having my family together for Christmas!

My Daughter Kelsey and Grandson Walker

Grandchildren, Eowyn, Walker and Mia

Starting to gather their loot and head home

Family and Friends have feasted well

Papa with one of our former church babies and her mom
Our Nursery babies have grown up so fast. We love reuniting with these
guys at Christmas.

My Son in Laws, I am so proud of these guys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment