Thursday, September 19, 2013

Progress

Well we had a good day today. The Auto Pilot is now functioning properly!We took the boat back out into the river and the River and this Auto Pilot is a big improvement over the other one. That was a must have to start our trip. The only biggie left is to solve the problem with the port engine and Jack(the diesel mechanic) will be here at 8 am tomorrow. We even saw dolphins, always a good thing. This afternoon I started to get familiar with the SSB radio. It's been over a year since I even looked at it and I didn't know much then so today I was totally lost. Tomorrow morning i have to go and re-certify my lifeguard certification ( 60 yr old lifeguard! crazy) then I am going to really work on this SSB RADIO.
River Pics during Auto test

More River pics

Freddie and Ken working on the Auto Pilot


No comments:

Post a Comment